The main outputs of the project that will significantly improve entrepreneurship conditions on the CB area, and contribute to the main objectives of the project are:
- the implementation of networking actions such as round tables, business forums, thematic workshops & a partnership opportunity platform, contributing to the promotion of the transnational cooperation
- the development of a business growth strategic framework containing a mapping study on a CB region and at EU level best practices on matters of innovation, extroversion and CSR
- enhancing the SMEs’ support system through the development of a training material, including webinars & toolkits
- the implementation of trainings focusing on organization & management of SMEs with emphasis on crisis periods, viable financial management-debt recovery techniques, low cost IT efficient technologies, growth accelerators, constraint eliminators etc.
- the implementation of boosting business skills sessions focused on 2 main categories, upon profiling of the beneficiaries (a) promoting personal growth, self-confidence & networking skills for new or to be entrepreneurs & (b) business adaptation to new ISO standards requirements, risk analysis – management, Business continuity plan, GDPR etc.
- the realization of thematic workshops, including study visits, focusing on innovation management, extroversion, social economy, startups, evaluating funding opportunities, equal opportunities & non-discrimination in business, e-commerce & cyber security
- the development of an entrepreneurship support model including the provision of consultancy services at business level or group, personalized consultancy services & business coaching for entrepreneurs